1 cup gluten free baking flour
1/2 cup buckwheat flour**
1/2 cup coconut sap sugar
1/4 t salt
2 T honey
1 egg (replacer)
2 T warm water
1/2 cup margarine, softened
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix all ingredients except the chocolate chips thoroughly.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop mix by the spoonful onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 13 minutes, or when the edges of the cookies have slightly browned.
*When I say sugar-free, I mean no granulated white cane sugar, and no "brown" sugar, which is really just white sugar died with molasses.
**I tried making these with just the gluten-free baking flour and they were too hard. The buckwheat flour seems to keep them chewier.