- I will not magnify negative details, pull them out of context, or filter out the positive aspects of a situation.
- I will not perceive everything in extremes.
- I will not to come to general conclusions about people or situations based on one or few pieces of evidence.
- I will not imagine to know how others feel about me or whatever is happening.
- I will not expect disaster or focus on the "what ifs" of a situation.
- I will not question my own worth by assuming that things people do and say are a reaction to me, and I will not compare myself to others.
- I will not assume responsibility for the pain and happiness of everyone around me
- I will not imagine that everyone has the concept of "fairness" as I do.
- I will not blame myself for every problem around me or think that I can change it.
- I will not think that I do not have a right to assert my needs, say no, or go elsewhere for what I want.
- I will not keep a list of rules about how myself and others should act all the time.
- I will not believe that whatever negative thing I feel about myself is true.
- I will not depend on others for my hopes and happiness.
- I will not label myself.
- I will not assume that being correct is more important than being caring.
- I will not expect that whatever self-sacrifices and self-denials that I choose to make will pay off.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Labels: Live It