- Slice up some radishes, plus a couple of green onions, and mix them with a bag of pre-made coleslaw mix from the grocery store.
- Dress this salad with a few splashes of Rice Wine Vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Mash up half a small can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce* with a fork and then mix it with a small container of light sour cream or plain yoghurt. Set aside.
- Mix half a bag of frozen corn, a chopped onion, a couple of chopped green peppers, a chopped Chinese eggplant and a can of rinsed black beans in a pan.
- Dress the mixture with the juice from a couple of limes, a good dash of ground cumin, a spoonful of chili sauce and salt and pepper. Roast at 350 for about half an hour.
- Warm up a package of whole wheat or corn tortillas, and wrap up the veggies and the coleslaw, topped with the sour cream mixture.
*It's a pretty spicy sauce. You can reduce the heat factor by slitting the peppers and removing the seeds. If you can't find these peppers, or you don't want the heat, you could mix the sour cream with a good salsa instead, and then I'd probably put a couple of dashes of cumin in to get the "smoky" flavour.