Saturday, May 22, 2010

Desktops

Since I don't get to use Photoshop in my job as much as I would like, I am creating a new desktop for myself every month and posting them here. Feel free to use these on your own computer.

To set these desktops on your Windows-based computer:

  1. Click the image of the desired desktop below. The web page containing the desktop is displayed.
  2. Click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the image to expand it to full size.
  3. Right-click on the expanded image and select Set as desktop background from the pop-up menu.
  4. Enjoy! 


    From December 2010

    From November 2010

    From October 2010

    From September 2010


    From August 2010

    From July 2010


    From June 2010



    From May 2010


    From April 2010

    No comments:

    Post a Comment