Monday, May 31, 2010

5 great spring sewing projects on my to-do list

1. Hooded baby towel and washcloth set - isn't this the sweetest thing? Our friends are expecting and I'm going to sew one of these for their pending baby girl.

2. Spring ruffle top - love this, and no pattern required.

3. Duvet cover - I can't find anything I like, and I want something very light and bright for the bedroom for summer. This tutorial looks really simple.

4. Bolero from t-shirt - I can never have enough of these things. They are great for putting over sleeveless tops at work and for heading out at night when it might cool down. What a great idea to make one from a t-shirt!

5. Make a custom a-line skirt pattern for yourself - great idea! I've tried this before and never got the line right. I love how this tutorial tells you how to translate your measurements into the perfect skirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment