1 cup brown sugar
1 stick of real butter
9 saltine crackers
handful of chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 8 X 8 pan with parchment paper or foil. Arrange the crackers in the pan.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the sugar and bring it to the boil. Let boil for 3 minutes.
4. Pour the butter and sugar mixture over the crackers.
5. Bake for 5 minutes, then sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. When melted, spread them evenly over the top.
Let cool or place in freezer for 15 minutes if you can not wait. Delicious. It tastes like something complicated that took a really long time and everyone will be impressed.