This takes about 15 minutes and it's delicious. I like to make it while I'm getting ready for work, so that I have a great lunch. You could this vegan by leaving out the feta, or you could always throw in a handful of cubed tofu to give it another hit of protein along with the chick peas. This also makes a nice side dish for any meat or fish.
1 large potato
1 can chick peas
1/2 package frozen spinach
1 small onion
1 small clove garlic
small handful of crumbled feta cheese
your choice of dried herbs
1. Wash and pierce the potato with a fork a few times. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Let cool, then dice into small pieces.
2. Microwave the spinach on high for 1 minute.
3. Chop the onion and garlic.
4. Heat a cast iron skillet, put everything in the skillet and saute until the onion is cooked through and the potatoes are slightly crisp.
5. Sprinkle with feta and serve. Also packs and reheats nicely for later use.