I think this is approach helping the planet because:
- we are not using electricity to refrigerate a lot of food in our home,
- we are supporting local, smaller businesses rather than big corporations,
- we are walking rather than taking transit or a taxi to pick up food, and,
- we throw away considerably less spoiled or unwanted food.
I think this approach is helping us because:
- we eat at home more,
- we use our own bags every time,
- we're walking more, and,
- we are saving money on wasting less food.
By the way, this morning I woke up at 8:12 and was at my desk at the office by 8:58. Yes, I showered, dressed, and walked to work. Someone remind me why living downtown is a bad idea?