- I bought a giant bag of baby Bok Choy in Chinatown for $1.
- I remembered a bacon of great looking bacon defrosting in the fridge.
- I realized I had no plans for either Bok Choy or the bacon.
10-12 heads of baby Bok Choy, cleaned and chopped
3 strips of chopped bacon
3 T chopped chives
2 T chili garlic paste
- Fry the bacon until crisp and drain on paper towel.
- Remove most of the fat from the pan and discard.
- Reduce heat to medium and pile in the Bok Choy. Stir fry until slightly softened.
- Add the chives, chili garlic paste and stir.
- Let stand for a few minutes and serve.